Join the Rein Community Service Leadership Team!
Thank you for your interest regarding summer employment with Rein Community Service. This is a unique summer job for individuals who will enjoy working with young people on our summer travel programs. You will have the opportunity to guide our teen participants as they contribute to the global community, grow as individuals, and discover who they are by making the world a better place.
Summer Community Service Staff Requirements:
- Must be twenty-one years of age by July 1, 2017.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must visit our office in Northern New Jersey for an in-person interview
- Must successfully complete our staff orientation meeting Friday, June 2 - Sunday, June 4, 2017.
- Must have valid CPR & Basic First Aid certification (valid through August 2017)
Staff responsibilities during our summer community service programs:
- Facilitating and supervising our teenagers at their daily summer community service projects.
- Supervision and full participation during afternoon and evening activities, as well as during the weekend trips.
Rein Community Service does provide a small salary to be paid upon completion of the program, along with all program expenses. Rein does not provide medical insurance, baggage or property insurance, personal expenses or transportation to/from your staff interview.
Due to the nature of this position, staff cannot have days or time off for the duration of the program. This is a 24 hour a day job.
Rein Community Service will be performing professional background checks on all staff members.
I look forward to receiving your completed online application.
Julie Eisenberg - Director of Personnel